What is the cost to start an Amazon FBA business?
The best answer is, "it depends." The following information provides estimates as to how much money it cost to start an Amazon FBA business. Prices are subject to change and not all information may apply. Please, take this information with a grain of salt.
Cost You Can Expect
- Amazon Sellers Account = $40/month (what is an Amazon Sellers Account?)
- Getting "bonded" for importing = varies. For me, its $500/year (click here for .gov information)
- Freight Forwarder/shipping = varies
- Products = varies per unit and minimum order quantity (MOQ)
Additional Cost (optional)
- Product research tools - Jungle Scount OR AMZShark - both these tools essentially do the same thing.
- Amazon sponsored ads - price varies on product
- Merchant Words - merchantwords.com - this tool helps you do keyword research