Terms and Conditions
Coltonshuell.com ("Website," or "Site") is operated by Colton Shuell, Inc (“Company,” "We," “Us,” "Our," or "Ourselves"). In using this website, you ("Client", "You," "User," and "Your"), consent to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. If any of these terms are not enforced by the Company, this will not signify a waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions Use. The Company may choose to enforce each and every provision after failing to enforce these conditions, in whole or in part.
The Company or Site is a not liable for:
- any warranties relating to Website which are or may be provided by any of its affiliates or third-party websites. For example, the Website may choose to include links to third-party websites, only to give You additional learning resources. Any such website is independent of the Company, so we cannot and do not represent, support, or confirm the truthfulness or accuracy of such sites. You shall visit any third-party website at your own will and risk. By using Website, You agree that Company is not responsible for any sort loss or damage associated with the use of such third-party site(s).
- any loss or damages arising out of or in association with Your use of Coltonshuell.com or Our other Company sites. This includes, without limitation, loss of profits of any kind, loss of business, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
If you are a Coltonshuell.com client or student and would like to cancel, please follow these steps:
- send an email to [email protected] and include your receipt, username, and reason for cancellation.
- once the message is received (starting on the date of which the initial cancellation message was sent), the membership shall be cancelled immediately.
Notification of Changes
Company reserves the right to change any, in whole or part, terms and conditions at any time as it sees fit. Your continued use of Site will signify that you agree to any change or adjustment to these terms and conditions. By accessing the Website and using our products or services in any way, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions. You also are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which constitute a legal agreement between you and Company. If you object to any of these Terms and Conditions or if you become dissatisfied with the Company, Website, Products, or Services in any way, you should immediately discontinue use of the Website.
Please note: If there are any adjustments in how we use PII (Personally Identifiable Information), a notification by e-mail will be made to any customer affected by the change(s).
18 Years of Age or Older
This Site does not encourage or promote products to anyone who is under the age of 18 years old. If you are using this website, you are agreeing and confirming that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally competent to understand the Terms and Conditions which constitute a legal and binding contract between You and the Site. If you are younger than 18 years of age, please discontinue the use of this Site.
Website Access and Restrictions of Use
Company provides all products and services for your own personal use. No materials, as defined herein below, from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without express written permission from Company. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the automatic termination, without notice, of your access to the Website. Any violation may also constitute the infringement of Company's copyright, trademark and/or other rights.
By using this site:
- You agree not to access or try to access any program or data in any computer system of Company. Elements of the Website, including custom graphics, images, logos, page headers, sounds, button icons, and the “look and feel” of the Website (including its design, layout, color combinations, button shapes and other graphical elements) are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or part.
- You affirm you understand that content offered for downloading (if any) is for personal use only. You may not use any material or content on Site in a manner that exceeds the rights granted for such use.
- You agree to not use any data mining software, robots, spiders, web-crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the content, frame any portion of the Site or the content, or reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute the content without approval and consent of Company. You may not sell, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Site information, content or material in any way.
- You agree to not transmit any materials, without limitation, containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other destructive items.
- You shall not change, adjust, adapt, translate, or attempt to derive any source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms on Site.
- You agree to not spam or flood.
Purchasing Items on our Website
The Company does not warrant that all product descriptions are accurate or complete. We do strive to keep any prices on our Site updated and correct at all times; however, if you feel you have received an item or service that is not as described on the Site, please contact [email protected]
Prices, availability, and products on the site are subject to change at any time, without prior notification. When you purchase a product or a service, you agree to pay the stated price at the moment you purchase the item/service. Refunds due to price fluctuations are given at the discretion of the Company.
All payments are made through a safe and secure third-party sales system. No resell rights come with or are available upon purchasing the product/service. You are not allowed to resell any product after its purchase.
All products come with a 30-day money back guarantee unless otherwise noted. Any requests for a refund that occur outside of the 30-day window, shall not be honored and will be considered final.
Upon receiving a report that our policies have been violated by a user/customer, we may take appropriate action. We may, but are not limited to, issue warnings, suspend accounts, limit accounts, or terminate accounts. We reserve the right to report any suspicious user activity to the appropriate law enforcement officials. We are not obligated to take action when we receive a reported violation; however, swift action will be taken if the violation affects the functionality of the Site or the Company's business.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you are an owner of copyright content who may have found content infringing on Our platform, the notification should meet the following requirements:
- Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person)
- A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it
- Your contact details: email address, telephone and address
- A statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement by you, person who sends the takedown notice, that the information you send in the notice (above information) is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on copyright owner’s behalf
You can read Copyright Law – 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for more information.